6/04/2009

For my Mommy

My mom asked me the other day what the address is for my blog. I was a bit confused because I didn't know that my mom knew I had a blog or even knew what a blog was. I guess she had used my brothers laptop and found the address in the previous used addresses. She said she didn't know how to find it on any other computers.

So this one is for my mom. I love you and I appreciate everything you have done for me and for matt and I. When you are even older than you are now and even more senile than you are now I will take care of you or atleast make sure that Shelley (seester) does.

I love you Mommy!!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

This is a GREAT pic of your parents!

TJ said...

Awww yay Mom! :) Mine reads my blog too.

KatBouska said...

My mom knows about my blog but only reads it when I tell her to. I'm kind of glad she's not tuning in everyday...sometimes I talk about things I'd rather her not be reading. :)