9/14/2009

Post #99

My next post will be my 100th post. I will be doing a Q & A post. So feel free to ask away. I will wait until Friday to do it.

Thank you for all your kind words and support on my last blog. I appreciate it. And do not regret sharing any of that with you all. Sometimes it feels good just to let it all out.

Matt and I went to Schuetzenfest 2009 on Saturday night. If you aren't from around here it is a German festival that involves drinking beer out of tin buckets, live bands, (even some polka bands), and shooting guns. They used to have shotgun shooting but now it is BB gun shooting. Something about booze and guns not mixing.

Our house is probably about 100 yards from the fairgrounds where this is held. We walked home. This was our first walk home from the fairgrounds. We walked through a bumpy ass field. Next time we will be taking the long way around, as to avoid tripping over the bumps. But it is nice to know that it is a manageable walk.

Yesterday I had one of my good friends bridal showers. I'm not a big fan of any kind of shower but it was a descent time. Good sandwiches and lots of fruit. She lives about 5 hours away but is getting married here, so it was nice to see her.

I have school tonight. I'm trying to stay positive but I'm getting slightly discouraged. I still have to take 5 classes that have nothing to do with my major. My major is Business. Then I want to do something more along the lines of Accounting. I just don't understand why I have to take a music or art class. I do play guitar but I doubt if knowing a few Zeppelin and Black Sabbath riffs will help me out much in a music class.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a good week!!!

5 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad you had a good time!

Bridget said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! Nothing like being able to walk home its the best!

And thanks for the info about following you...I did what you said and it worked.

lola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lola said...

Ok, sorry about that. I'll repost:

Good times! I hope that you'll find that despite taking classes that aren't related, that you'll find that you enjoy them!

Question -- what is your favorite memory with your hubby?