9/03/2009

Changing my web address tomorrow and other news

That's right! Tomorrow morning I will be changing my web address to www.imwatchingairplanes.blogspot.com, as I am becoming to popular in the blogging world to be displaying my last name. You know, with all 11 people that follow me. : ) I have wrote down all the addresses of everyone I follow and I will add you back if it deletes you. I'm pretty sure you will have to find me back and re-add me.

I also have started an email for my blog only it is imwatchingairplanes@yahoo.com.

In other news, my 100th blog is quickly approaching. For my 100th blog I would like to do a question and answer post. You ask the questions and I'll give the answer. Either leave it as a comment on my blog or email it to me. I'm hoping to get a lot of good questions. : )

Hope everyone has a good day!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I always love q/a blog posts! My question is: What you were little, "What did you want to be when you grow up"

Steph said...

Feel free to ask as many questions as you would like.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love question posts!!!! Where is the one place you never want to live?