9/04/2009

Can you see me?

I can see you!

I changed my web address. I didn't lose anyone. Did you lose me? It says I still have 11 followers. I'm thinking the transition was more than smooth.

Our house warming party is this weekend. We've been doing lots to get ready for it. Tonight we have to run to Wal-Mart to get just a few things and then we have to do some cleaning. (dusting, mirrors, and stuff like that)




Don't forget that my 100th post is coming and you can ask me whatever you want and I will answer it in that post. Ask as many as you want. I have two questions now so if you don't ask more it will be a pretty lame post. Hahaha

3 comments:

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Cute blog, I'm a new follower. Love the polka dots. Have a great house warming :-)

Jessica said...

I did lose you! You don't come up in my google reader anymore :(
I'm not sure how to fix it, but i'll be working on it!

Mrs. Mootz said...

I didn't lose you! Yay!

Oh yay, questions!

Do you have any tattoos? If not, what would you get if you were to get a tattoo?

What is your dream job?

If you could buy any car because money didn't matter, what car would you buy?