8/06/2009

Bye bye summer school

I had my final last night. I got a 98% on it. I needed a 58% to keep my A in the class. My teacher asked me after I was done if I had even learned anything in the class. I did, a little.

In the fall I am taking Comp II and Sociology. I'm trying to take everything I can at night and at the off-campus facility that is close to where we live. I don't think I'm interested or motivated enough to take online classes.

At the rate I'm going I will be done smoking by next weekend. I'm chewing a lot of gum. I don't even really like gum because I have had a reoccuring dream for at least a year that I'm chewing a mouthful of gum and its stuck all over my teeth and gums and I can't get it off.

What's your favorite gum?

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love watermelon gum! I use to chew it all the time as a kid along with Fruit Stripe

Random Musings said...

YOU WON!