8/30/2009

Bad and Awesome

Has anyone else seen the new series on A & E, Hoarders? It is bad and by bad I mean totally freaking awesome!!! It a reality show in which they show two different hoarders in each episode. The show brings in "organization experts" and in some cases psychologist in to help these people get rid of all of their junk and organize their house or apartment.

In one episode is a man that has a small one room apartment is just filled with trash, empty McD's cups, plastic bottles, newspapers ect. Another lady has a house full of junk she has picked up at thrift stores. And yet another lady has a problem with keeping rotten and expired food.

I have already started DVRing this show. We were watching it earlier and the hubs and I were in total disbelief that people actually lived like that.

I'm not sure why I like this show so much because I am exactly the opposite. If I don't use something, I see no need to keep it. But if you haven't seen this show I recommed watching, maybe not if you have a weak stomach though.

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I can't watch that show! It's too disturbing! I don't know how those people can live!

Random Musings said...

So embarrassing but if you go back in my blog posts they ASKED ME to be on that show.. for shoes.. and a lighter "look" its listed under Almost famous...

and i DO love the shoW!