7/01/2009

I'll be more happy when _______

I'm taking on Mama Kat's writing assignment this week. I haven chosen to write about "I'll be happy when____"


Well for the most part I am happy. I have a wonderful, devoted, loving, sexy husband. I have a caring, entertaining family. I have a little doggy that loves me more than life itself.

I will be happier when the Army finally lets go of my husband. I will be happier when our journey from Seattle to Illinois in his car with no air conditioner is complete. I will be even happier when he gets to see the home we have bought for the first time. I will be even happier when we get to ummmm... lay in our bed together for the first time.

I will be even happier when I can become the mother of his child. And I know this will make my husband and my mom reallllllly happy.

I will be happier when we have a fenced in yard for my little doggy to play in. I would be happier if he could play in the yard now but the neighbors big dogs would probably eat him and that would make me far from happy.

I will be happier when there are no idiots in the world.

I would be happier if crappy music were banned and radio stations weren't filled with garbage.

I will be happier when people learn to watch where they are going, mind their own business, and have a little common courtesy.

I will be happier when our house is paid for and all our other bills.

I will definitely be happier when I get to quit the crap job and can focus more on school.

I will be happier when I figure out how to link stuff in my blog, obviously I don't know how to do that.

Most of all, I will be happier in 27 days when I get to be with my husband again... forever.

6 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Awe, hope your days pass with speed! :)

Unknown said...

To link to things in your blog, just highlight the word in your post that you want to link to and then click that button above that looks like a world and two chains:p Not sure what it is exactly but thats how it looks to me...Once there an Http:// space will appear...Just click into that and paste the link you want in there and volia! You've created a link in your post! I was so excited when I learned this one:p

Steph said...

Wow!!! Thanks!!! I got it to work. I'm happier already!

Foursons said...

Thanks to your husband for his service and thank you to you for sacrificing your family and allowing him to protect us.

Los said...

I have a feeling we're not going to see a world without any idiots or crappy music in it ... but yes, that would make me happier!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.