The last few days have been crazy. Unless you've been living under a rock, you know that the mid-west got pounded with ice and then snow. I'm not one to use the weather to make conversation so I'll spare you the details.
The funeral was Sunday. It was really sad. Matt was a pallbearer. His dress pants were about 3 sizes too small. My smallest black pants were about 2 sizes too big. I may have called him a fatass repeatedly once or twice.
I can't even remember what else we did last weekend. Must have been exciting.
Yesterday, I worked from home. We didn't have internet until about noon but I had a ton of stuff that I could do without the internet.
Pro's of working from home:
- Sleeping in
- Staying in my pajamas until I took a shower on my "lunch break". And then I put on clean pajamas.
-Having the pups sit by me on the couch
- Not having to deal with anyone I work with
- Eating when I wanted to
- Perhaps most importantly, the coffee is better at home.
- Getting more done in one day on the couch than I could in three days at work
- Watching day time TV. I'm totally envious of anyone that gets to watch court shows and the Price is Right everyday.
Con's of working at home:
- I can't really do all of my work at home since I don't have our software on my laptop so there was a big pile of crap waiting for me this morning.
- Matt asking 2487 times if they internet was working and why I hadn't call them yet.
- Matt whining that he was hungry.
- The pups bark at every leaf that falls.
If I could send Matt to work everyday, I'd give my left arm to be able to work from home. Seriously, I'm not that big of a "people person" anyway.
Hope you are all doing well!