2/15/2011

I'm ready for spring break

I thought I better pop in and let you all know that I'm still alive. This semester is becoming increasingly overwhelming for me so I've had my nose in a book and not any books I want to be reading for the last week or so.

Matt had drill this past weekend. I always look forward to him having drill but then by Saturday evening I always miss him. I can only talk to the dogs so much before I start to question my sanity.

In my formatting class, I typed 22 (twenty-two) business letters this weekend. And proofread them. It's a good thing I'm a fast typer.

I got my first B since I started going back to school last week. (In my Accounting class) The good news is I didn't cry or punch anything or anyone.

I have my first test in my Business Law class this week. I don't understand the stuff really. Also, after you are screwed over by the legal system it makes a person a little turned-off by the whole thing. Anywho, I got my study guide all ready to go and I'm going to start cramming tonight.

The snow/ice melted this weekend and the sun was out, which made me happy.

I'm going to post "Facebook Funnies" on Thursday and be on the look out for something very exciting around the beginning of next week.

Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off LOL at comment you left on my post ;)

I hope studding comes a bit easier and the hubs is home soon!

Michelle said...

Ew, that's a lot of business letters. I won't like that either. I hope your spring break is right around the corner!

Brittney said...

wow! you've been a busy bee! :)

Los said...

Good luck with the test! Hang in there, the semester will be over before you know it!

Macey said...

22 business letters?! UGH. I hate writing business letters.

Impulsive Addict said...

You leave us with a cliff hanger? I have no patience! Don't you know this about me!? I wanna know what's gonna happen next week!!!!! UGH!!

I'll look forward to the facebook funnies on Thursday!

Unknown said...

That's a lot of letters! Good luck with studying!

Chas said...

Accounting is a difficult class for most people..a B is good! Good luck with your test! I look forward to reading Facebook Funnies.

jennykate77 said...

Something very exciting...hmmmmm?? You'll have us speculating all week...no telling what we'll be thinking...you should really tell us now! LOL :)

I remember college like it was yesterday. I know this sounds completely crazy, but I miss it...the homework, the assigned reading, the labs, the classes...all of it.

I'm ready for spring break too! I love when my little man is out of school!