1. The saying "It is what it is" - No shit. If it were not what it is, it would be something else. I truly can not stand this saying.
2. Pop music - I think 99% of pop artists are no talent ass hats. Luckily, I can normally go with out having to listen to it. The only time I'm subjected to it is when we go to the bar. I'm thankful for my iPod.
3. Lack of manners while eating - I can't stand slurping or people who talk with food in there mouth. Seriously, there is a
4. Receiving a text that says "k" - At least give me a "yes," "no," or "sounds good". Not really sure why but this drives me nuts.
5. Liars - I especially hate when a person tells so many lies that they can't keep their lies straight. Also, people who make their life sound perfect. No one's life is perfect so stop acting like you shit rainbows.
Monday's are a great day to list my pet peeves. I could do this every Monday.