8/17/2010

Little of this and little of that

* Thank you all so much for your kind words and positive comments on my last blog. I've gotten back on the wagon and I'm almost back to pre-funnel cake weight.

* Matt had drill this past weekend so, I worked. Nothing too exciting.

* School starts back up next week. I'm taking two classes next semester. And I'm still hanging on to my 4.0. Monday I meet with the honor's program lady. I have to take an honors class this semester in order to stay in the program.

* Matt starts school this semester too. I'm so proud of him for going. I know he will do well.

* I love finding stuff out via facebook. (total sarcasm)

* 5 more working days until we are on vacation. One of our friends that Matt was in the Army with is ETSing and is coming to hang with us for a week. We are so excited to see him and show him a good time.

* I have a guest blogger lined up for while I'm gone and let me just say, you are all in for a treat. I am willing to have another, if any one is interested please let me know.

* Matt's leaving for the weekend. He's going with his parents to some sort of tractor pull all weekend. Unfortunately (more sarcasm), I requested have to work.

* I'm expecting four packages in the mail right now. Getting good stuff in the mail makes my day.

* That's about all I have today. Hope everyone is having a great week!

8 comments:

MiMi said...

I'm jealous. I want to get 4 pkg's in the mail!
And, no pressure about the blog. Gah. I have to think of something! lol

shortmama said...

Glad you were able to get back on the wagon!

I will guest post for ya if you still need someone!

annoyed army wife said...

Ugh! I hate finding stuff out on facebook! Last time my father-in-law was in the hospital we found out from our nephew's status update. Thanks for the call, family-in-law!

Los said...

Vacation! I'm going to miss that ... we can't really take any time off this year because of the baby ... the sacrifices we make!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Yay!! How exciting about vacation!

MrsB said...

mmmm, i LOVE getting packages in the mail. i love it even more when it's an unexpected package!

A Wedding Story said...

UM, oh yes....I also LOVE (sarcasm) finding out important things from friends via Facebook! i.e. - they're pregnant, they're engaged, when their baby will be delivered...really special!

WhisperingWriter said...

I love getting good mail!