* Matt had drill this past weekend so, I worked. Nothing too exciting.
* School starts back up next week. I'm taking two classes next semester. And I'm still hanging on to my 4.0. Monday I meet with the honor's program lady. I have to take an honors class this semester in order to stay in the program.
* Matt starts school this semester too. I'm so proud of him for going. I know he will do well.
* I love finding stuff out via facebook. (total sarcasm)
* 5 more working days until we are on vacation. One of our friends that Matt was in the Army with is ETSing and is coming to hang with us for a week. We are so excited to see him and show him a good time.
* I have a guest blogger lined up for while I'm gone and let me just say, you are all in for a treat. I am willing to have another, if any one is interested please let me know.
* Matt's leaving for the weekend. He's going with his parents to some sort of tractor pull all weekend. Unfortunately (more sarcasm), I
* I'm expecting four packages in the mail right now. Getting good stuff in the mail makes my day.
* That's about all I have today. Hope everyone is having a great week!