- Matt got home Thursday evening. We were all happy to see him. The boys went nuts and followed him around all night. He took Friday off work and I made sure to leave him a chore list.
- Friday evening Matt and I went out and umm, celebrated him being home. (Read: Drank a few too many alcoholic beverages.) We got home and decided to sleep in the camper in the driveway, again. Seriously.
- Saturday we were a little slow moving in the morning and took a long nap in the afternoon. My mom and dad were camping (not in their driveway) and we took the boys there to visit. The boys ran around like crazy. Vinnie got into a patch of stick tights somewhere. And we all slept good that night.
- Sunday, I worked at the V from noon to 6. And then I went home and actually cooked dinner. I made bacon wrapped pork chops. You just wrap the pork chops in bacon and cook in the oven for about an hour. Since I started making them this way, I would never make them any other way. Awesome.
- Today, its back to the work world for Matt and I. Booooh!
- I promise I'll post the answers to my Questions this week. If you still want to ask something, go ahead.
Hope you all had a great weekend!