12/16/2009

Done with finals

I'm officially done with school for a month. Monday night I had my Comp II class. I got my 12 page research paper back that I wrote about Ruby Ridge. I got a 100%. This is the same teacher I had for Comp I last fall. And she has said more than once that she doesn't give 100's. I wrote about her here once.

I think my heart stopped beating a little bit when I saw my grade. I thought I would get an A but had no idea that I would get a 100. Anyway, Monday night I had to turn in a paper for my final. Prior to that I had not missed one point in that class. I'm sure I'll get an A.

Last night I had my Sociology final. Going into the class last night, I had a 102% in the class. The teacher said she would have the grade online later that night. Before I went to bed, I checked and I got a 92 on the final, which is the worst I did on anything in the class. But I ended up with a 99% in the class.

I feel good about this past semester and the one coming up. But I'm very happy to have a little break even though I have two essays to write for two different scholarships I'm applying for.

9 comments:

Mom said...

Congrats on the good grades in college!! And by the way I love the pic from the Army party

Jessie said...

YEA for awesome grades!!! :)

shortmama said...

Wow you are doing great!

Los said...

Awesome!!! Always great to see hard work be rewarded! Great job, and enjoy the break!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

You get more A's and 100%'s then anyone else I know! Way to go on being finished for the semester!

Christina said...

School's Out For Christmas!

I sooo wish I could say it was out for Summer!

Katie said...

enjoy the break from school!

Kate said...

YEAH!!! 100!!

Enjoy the break. I only get 2 weeks off..boo!

(army)Wife said...

Awesome grades!! Enjoy the time off :)