I was tagged by (army)wife at A Yummy Mummy On a Pink Park Bench to fill out this lovely Christmas survey.
Want to play along?
Copy and paste the questions into your blog,
•Then tag 5 or more of your favorite blogs, and leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged.
1. Have you started your Christmas shopping?
Yes I have and I am done. I'm usually the kinda gal that waits until around the 20th to start but this year I did a lot of online shopping and then that motivated me just to get it done.
2. Tell me about one of your special traditions.
I always go to Mom and Dad's on Christmas morning to open presents with the family. This is the hubs and my first Christmas together that we have our own house and that he doesn't have to leave two days later. So I'm looking forward to starting our own traditions.
3. When do you put up your Tree?
This would be one of the traditions we started. We put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving. Matt hung the lights outside the next day. I posted pictures of our tree and house here.
4. Are you a Black Friday shopper?
No stinking way. I'd rather walk across broken glass.
5. Do you travel at Christmas or stay home?
All of our Christmas festivities are within 15 mile of our house. But I don't think we will be at our actually home very much on Christmas.
6. What is your funniest Christmas memory?
Its hard to say. My dad's brother that is loaded always has Christmas and he has more booze than imaginable. I've gotten pretty tipsy there. Also, one year on my mom's side, my uncle that is "that guy," you know the idiot of the family, was drunk and dumped his plate of food on the floor. That was pretty awesome.
7. What is your favorite Christmas Movie of All time?
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Hands Down. I also like the Santa Claus with Tim Allen.
8. Do you do your own Christmas Baking, what’s your favorite treat?
Uhhhhhh not so much. This year I'm in charge of bring corn to above mentioned drunkfest '09.
9. Fake or Real Tree?
We have a fake one. I think a real one would be too much work. We are all about taking the easy way out.
10. What day does the actual panic set in to get it all done?
Hasn't happened this year. I will probably be having a fit about all the running around we have to do though.
11. Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?
Not this year but yeah usually.
12. What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas?
Above mentioned drunkfest at Uncle Wealthy's mansion.
13. What Christmas craft do you like the best?
Craft... hmmm... can't think of any.
14. Christmas music? Yes or No, and if yes What is your favorite song?
That's a big negative. I like singing them all stupid like to annoy Matt but that's about it.
15. When do you plan to finish all your shopping?
I've already read similar variations of this on some of the blogs I follow so I'm tagging everyone. If you haven't done this then go for it.