Today we get to relax until later this afternoon. No matter how much I complain about having to run here and run there I am thankful for the good in my life.
Here's a list of what I'm thankful for today:
1. My husband. Life would be boring without him.
2. Our pups. Yeah, they are brats sometimes but I am thankful for each of them in their own way.
3. Our house. We have a place to live and it's cute.
4. Our jobs. Times is tough and I'm glad that we both have jobs and are able to pay our bills.
5. My family. They are supportive of Matt and I and are crazy enough to keep me entertained.
6. Education. I'm thankful that we can afford for me to go to school.
7. Our health. Pretty self explanatory.
8. Our savings. We both worked hard to save money. I'm glad we have this to fall back on if we need it.
9. My part-time gig. I like to stay busy and I'm glad I have something else to do once in awhile.
10. My friends. Both in real life and in the bloggy world. Thanks for all your support.
Hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!