5/03/2010

What a weekend!

When I got home Friday from work, little Vinnie had escaped from his pen in the garage and had made himself comfortable in the house. But how can I be mad at this face?

Friday evening we got some stuff done around the house. I finally took all my plants outside and was able to put the furniture back to how we like it. We also fixed little Vinnie's pen so that the little turd can't get out.

I also got some homework done. I can't wait for this semester to be over. I still have 3 test to take, a homework assignment to do, and an assignment to turn in. There is a good possibility that I will get A's in all of my classes so I most likely won't be saying good-bye to my 4.0.

Saturday we had a wedding. We probably stayed out longer than we should have and after dark is a little fuzzy. We had a great time and got to see some of our good friends.

Yesterday we watched the Cardinal's win and did a lot of this:

And today it's back to the grind. Hope you all had a great weekend!

11 comments:

Nicole said...

little vinny is just the cutest!

Katie said...

vinnie is adorable!!!!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Vinnie is sooo adorable!

Good luck on your tests!

Random Musings said...

YOU GO GIRL WITH THE 4.0!!

And Vinnie is so adorable!

Los said...

Good weekend indeed! Cardinals vs. Phillies this week!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Vinnie is sooo cute! Hope he didn't do any damage though while he had free reign!

Nuke Girl said...

Oh, he's so CUTE! You're right, you can't be mad. Sounds like an awesome weekend! And I've been MIA in my comments lately but I'm slowly fighting my way through about two weeks worth of my faves that I've been missing out on (and that includes you!) so forgive an absent follower. ;)

Jessie said...

I had free tickets to see the Cards this weekend, and I couldn't go! :( Sad day!

SUCH a cute face!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh your little black puppy is absolutely precious. So stinkin' cute!!

♥ Mrs. S.

sanjeet said...

Good luck on your tests!
indian classified site

Dawn said...

He's just so stinking cute!