5/15/2010

Here I am

I usually don't blog on the weekend but the hubs is out golfing, in the rain, and I have little to no motivation to get busy on my to do list so here I am.

Last night we went to the bar that I work at to give them my availability for June. We had a few beverages and Matt played the pull tabs. He got one that allowed him to put his name on the board. There are around 20 names on the board and when all the tabs are pulled, there is a tab on the back of the board that gets pulled and that corresponds a number on the front of the board for the winner. Anywho, Matt won. $100. We bought everyone at the bar a drink, which was like 7 or 8 people and left with $50 more than we came with. Sweet.

As I mentioned, Matt is golfing today. It's a United Way golf outing. He asked me two months ago to go with him and something just told me to say no. Today is here and it is exactly 57 degrees and raining. I'd rather stay home and vacuum.

Speaking of vacuuming, I have a nice long to do list to do today but so far all I have gotten done is telling the puppy "no" about 137 times and I'm working on drinking some coffee. Oh I also went online and check my grades for the semester that just got over. I did get all A's. I'm happy about that. I wasn't sure I would be able to pull that off.

Since Matt is gone today, if I see the neighbors outside, I'm going to have a chat with them. Don't worry, I'll be nice. And I'm also going to be documenting everything that happens, as suggested. Thanks for all your input yesterday.

That's about all I have. Hopefully the pups will take a nap so then I can get some stuff done. Hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

CeCe said...

congrats on the A's. Enjoy your quite day to yourself.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have fun inside the house!

Shayla said...

YAY for good grades, free money, and having a bar job!!! what do you do at the bar??? i went to bartending school, but I've had so much trouble getting a job since I don't have actual working in a restaurant experience :(

Good call on the NO to golfing!!!

I think with those straight A's you deserve a day off where you don't accomplish much ;)

Katie said...

good luck with the neighbors!!!

Los said...

Nothing like winning money at a bar. I won $500 on a block pool during the Super Bowl at a bar once ... THAT WAS AWESOME!

Dawn said...

Yay for free money and straight A's! Go you guys! And I can't blame you on the no golfing thing...