* Saturday night I worked.
* Yesterday we went to Menard's and got all the insulation we need for the garage. Matt had $300 worth of gift cards to Menard's from Christmas. So it didn't cost us that much. After I send in the rebate, it will have cost us $6.
* Speaking of Menard's, they don't offer a military discount anymore. Which sort of pissed me off. It's not like they are the cheapest place to go. According to some old lady working there, senior citizens were complaining that they don't get a discount so why should people in the military. Old people drive me nuts, seriously. Anyone can be old. Not everyone can be in the military. I'm guessing the same ones complaining are the same ones that have never worked a day in their life and are soaking up all the social security benefits that I'll never see. But, hey, that's a different story for a different place. I'm not going there here.
* Speaking of being pissed off, I haven't been able to log into my school website since Friday night. I have stuff that was due yesterday that didn't get submitted. And more stuff due this evening that who knows when I'll be able to submit. My online class would be a lot easier if I could actually get online to do it. I tried at least 200 times since Saturday morning.
* Oh the bright side, I lost all of my "holiday weight" in a week.
* If your new to my blog, please said hi