9/22/2010

I was tagged

by two people to answer some questions. I swear someone tagged me in a wedding questionnaire recently too but for the life of me I can't remember who, when, or where.

First I was tagged by Frugalista @ Frugalista Getting Married. She's one of my favorites. She's honest, beautiful, and always leaves me positive comments.

1. If you could have one wish granted what would it be?
I'm actually pretty content. I'd like for there to be more hours in the day sometimes. And I'd like for my family and pups to live forever.

2. Do people in your real life know about your blog or do you keep it to yourself?
A few people know about my blog. My mom (hi mom!) and my husband read it whenever I post. My sister just recently found my blog too.

3. If you could change one part of your body or appearance what would it be?
I'd just like to lose weight but I'm working on that.

4. If you became a billionaire would you quit your current job?
I probably would quit my office job so that I could focus on school. I keep bar tending once a week or so.

5. What do you like best about your body or appearance?
My eyes. The are bright blue. And my eyelashes are super long.

6. What is something that people might be surprised to know about you?
I have nothing really surprising or exciting that I can think of. Some of you may not know that I was a college drop out because I loved to party. Now I'm going back to school and have a 4.0.

7. If you were forced to give up one of your 5 senses which one would it be?
Probably smell because a good smelling food can make me hungry and a bad smell makes me sick to my stomach.

8. If you could have any superhuman power what would it be?
The ability to read minds. Then I would never have to guess what people are thinking.

I was also tagged by Nicole @ Sailor's Sweetheart. Nicole and I are fairly new to each other's blogs but I love reading her blog.

1. What is one piece of advice you've been given, mantra, etc. that you try to live by? For example, mine is "Everything happens for a reason."
I believe that everything happens for a reason too. One saying that annoys the shit out of me is, "It is what it is." Obviously. If it were not what it is, it would be something else.

2. What is your idea of a perfect day?
Sleeping in, waking up to the house clean, lounging around with Matt, and playing with the pups.

3. If you could eat one food, and only one, for the rest of your life, what would it be?
If I wouldn't have to worry about gaining weight, I'd say chicken alfredo. If not I'd probably go with grilled chicken.

4. What is your favorite movie and why?
Sweet Home Alabama. I just love the story line and that they end up together in the end. I also love all the Cheech and Chong movies because they are hilariously stupid.

5. If you could tell one person who is no longer in your life (for whatever reason) something, what
would it be?
I would tell my friend that died way too young that I have not and will not forget about him.

6. If you we're going to be stranded on an island and could only bring 3 books with you, what books
would they be and why?
Assuming I'd have my guitar, I'd bring the three biggest books of guitar tab I could find. Definitely some Led Zeppelin tab.

7. What clothes are you most comfortable, feel most yourself, in? Jeans and a tee, sweats, dressed up, etc.
Hands down, jeans and a baggy t-shirt. Sexy huh?

8. What do you think is most important thing in a relationship?
Communication. You might not always agree on something but if you can talk about it that helps.

Thanks ladies! I'm not going to tag anyone because I've seen this floating around a lot.

Hope you are all having a great week!

10 comments:

CeCe said...

Thanks for sharing your answers! It's really cool to see people answer questions you actually wanted the answers to. Your "it is what it is" comment is too funny!

shortmama said...

I have heard that "it is what it is comment" way too much recently and it is really annoying!

Macey said...

OMG. I'm laughing at the It is what it is thing. That just irritates the shit outta me too!

Michelle said...

I'm a jeans and a baggy t-shirt gal myself. It's my life, I want to be comfy for the ride.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

When I first started blogging only my family knew too!

Random Musings said...

I started blogging 8 years ago, then all my family had the link and would comment, after I got married (7 years ago) I switched to blogger and I think a few friends still have it but none of my family any more.. I would like to tell my mom about it but I am SURE at some time I have ranted about her..lol

I love memes and getting to know bloggers!

Unknown said...

Jeans and tshirt girl all the way... and if I went even further... SWEATS and tshirt girl... lol!

Los said...

the billionaire question is always fun to think about (I do this a lot when the Mega-millions lottery gets over 100 million ... probably even convincing myself that I'm going to win .... sigh).

Anonymous said...

I would probably give up sense of smell too, it just makes grocery shopping even harder when you walk by the bakery.

Nicole said...

Great answers! My sailor sometimes says "it is what it is" and it makes me want to smack him in the head haha! And I'm with you on communication, without it, you can't have any of the important stuff like trust, honesty, etc.

P.S. Love reading your blog too! :)