- Someone remind me to take the summer semester off next year. My online class this semester takes up so much time.
- Matt leaves Friday for his two week AT. I've got a slew of projects up my sleeve for while he is gone.
- I'm in the process of changing our kitchen from a lighthouse theme to a red, white, and blue theme. Long story short, I want some sconces to put on the sides of a picture. I've
wastedspent at least 3 hours of my life searching the internet for a silver set. They don't exist. I'm getting black ones and going to try to paint them.
- Next Thursday, my boss is taking myself and the department I do some work for to a Cardinals vs. Phillies game. (Shout out to Los, my Phillies fan bloggy buddy.) So, it will be myself, my boss, his wife, and five ummm.... what's a nice word for it... abrasive guys that are going. It should be an interesting day and a good game.
- I weighted myself today. I've lost a total of 18 pounds. I'm almost halfway to my goal of being smoking hot. That's is motivation enough to stick with it.
- I'm almost out of
drugspain killers for my mouth. It still hurts when I wake up or if I go too long without my pills. This does not excite me.
- I've gotten a bunch of good questions for my question and answer post but there is still time to ask me more, if you would like. Just click here.