* It's drill weekend again. But I'm super pumped to report that I got the part-time job that I wanted. I start tomorrow night. I won't be working there very much until this semester is over. I hope its fun, if not, it probably won't last long.
* Matt's going to school. We went to the community college here yesterday and got all the paperwork done. Illinois has an Illinois Veteran's Grant. So that will pay for his school, and the GI Bill will make a generous deposit into our checking account each month. He's going to do a tech program to be a heating/air conditioning man. He hates when I tell him that I am proud of him or that he's my hero or anything like that. But I can definitely tell all of you. I'm so proud of him. It's something he wants to do and I know school isn't his thing.
* We went and looked at a Scamp yesterday evening. My parent's friend's daughter has one and her and her husband just had another kid and it won't be big enough for them. It's 13 feet long. It's so cute and different and hippie. The price they want is less than half of any we have seen for sale online. We told them we would let them know Monday but we've decided we want it. If/when we get it all make sure to post some pictures. You can make fun of us/it if you want. We like it and that's all that matters.
* I've lost 7 pounds so far. Working out sucks. And I'd still kill for a Pepsi but I guess when I can wear all my jeans again, it will be worth it.
* Hope you all have a great weekend!