1. When the roads are bad, I drive like a 80 years old woman. Then I get mad when people follow me too closely. Seriously, you won't get where you are going any faster if you end up in the ditch.
2. I'm not sure why but white eyelashes freak me out. If I was a dude and had white eyelashes I would were mascara.
3. Most of my good friends are guys.
4. My BFF is my seester.
5. I have never had a permanent address that was more than 20 miles from my parents house.
6. My favorite shows are all reality shows. Currently I'm loving some Hoarders and Intervention and can't wait for Survivor to start again.
7. I'm very opinionated. Once I form an opinion, its highly unlikely that I will change it.
8. I can't stand styrofoam or cardboard. If I can, I will empty the contents out of a cardboard box in my cabinets. For example, breakfast bars go in a basket and the box is thrown away.
9. It is impossible for me to do homework or study if the house isn't up to my standards. (OCD?)
10. Matt and I have been trying to get pregnant since September. It hasn't happened and it's starting to bum me out.
And on to tagging 10 people.....
Honestly, I started trying to find 10 people who haven't received this award but that's too much work. If you haven't received this award, consider yourself tagged. I wouldn't read your blog if I didn't like it and think you were honest.