In the last week I have been given four awards! I've been slacking on posting them.
First off, this award comes from Rose @ Desert Rose Moments. Every time I read her blogs, I smile. She's hilarious.
The rules are:
Name 6 things I am master of. And then pass it on to 6 bloggers that are master of friendship and making blogging so awesome.
1. Annoying Matt - He is OCD about the toliet paper being hung the "right way". Anytime I put a new roll on I make sure to hang it "wrong". He also can't stand the sun visor in his truck or my car not being latched. I always make sure to unlatch it whenever I get out of his truck. :)
2. Making List - I make lists at work, at home, for school, and most likely in my sleep. However, I'm not the master of remember to bring my lists with me.
3. Flipping Eggs - I was the GM at Denny's when I was 22 and I flipped more eggs there in 4 years than anyone should in their whole life. I do not need a spatula to flip eggs. It's all in the wrist.
4. Taking Naps - I love naps.
5. Keeping the house neat - I wouldn't say that our house is always spotless but it is usually always neat and tidy.
6. Drill weekend - After this weekend, I consider myself the master of drill weekend. I got all kinds of stuff done and stayed positive about my husband being gone.
A Lady in Waiting @ A True Long Distance Relationship
Dawn @ Must Love Tots
Random Musings Of My Life
Christina @ Sugar Sweet Thoughts
Next is an this award from Katie @ The Adventures of Katie and Josh. Katie is awesome! She's been a loyal follower of mine for awhile.
No rules with this one except to pass it along to five other blogs.
Rose @ Desert Rose Moments
Yummy Mummy on a Pink Park Bench
Kate @ Sometimes Life is Messy
Jessie @ What You Wish For
The third award I received is from Kate @ Sometimes Life is Messy. Kate is a fellow military wife who is in Japan. I love reading about all her adventures.
5 Things that add sunshine to my life:
When my husband tells me that I'm beautiful
Snuggling with Ozzy
Doing well in school
5 Blogs that bring sunshine to my day:
Nuke Girl @ Everything But the Kitchen Sink
Jessica @ Learning as We Go
Marsie @ Quite Contrary
Bridget @ Always an Adventure
And last but not least I recieved this award from A Lady in Waiting @ A True Long Distance Relationship. Her heart is over playing in the sand right now and I love her blog.
For this one I have to state 7 things about myself.
1. I just set my blog to not allow anonymous comments. I had my first anonymous a-hole this weekend.
2. I can't wait for summer!
3. I have a test tonight.
4. I wouldn't trade my hubby or my dog for anything.
5. My family is nuts, but in a good way.
6. My sister is my BFF.
7. Matt's birthday is tomorrow.
Kristen @ Behold the Metatron
Jennifer @ Crazy Shenanigans
Mrs B. @ From Our Place To Yours
Katie @ The Adventures of Katie and Josh
Thank you all and Happy Monday!