Tuesday I was awarded this award by Katie at The Adventures of Katie and Josh. Check out her blog if you haven't already. She is very sweet, has great taste, and write hilarious blogs.
As per this award's regulations, I am to post it on my blog, write 10 interesting things about myself, and pass it along to 10 other blogs.
1. I always thought that I didn't like shopping. I recently came to the conclusion that 90% of the reason I don't care for shopping is the crap music they play in stores. The distinctly remember hearing that umbrella.. ella song in a clothing store for the first time and wanting to gouge my eyes out.
2. I can not stand wire hangers. I refuse to use them. Matt drags them home from work and I don't even like seeing them.
3. People at work call me "Steffi" (that's how they spell it too). I don't really care but I'm not sure why they do it either.
4. About this dress thing, its giving me anxiety. In the last ten years, I have worn a dress twice. One time was my wedding.
5. When I was 22, I was the General Manager of Denny's. It was a lot of responsibility and a lot of hours. I did that for about 2 years and realized I was too young to waste my life doing that.
6. My cousin's last band would let me play a couple songs with them whenever they had gigs. That was cool.
7. My mom and dad have been married 30 years.
8. Until a couple years ago, I hated pink. Now it is one of my favorite colors.
9. Also, until recently I couldn't stand country music. Now I will listen to country, but only Texas Country.
10. I love plants. I have a ton of them in my house since its getting too cold for them outside. I have only killed one since we bought our house.
Now on to passing it along....
Bridget from Always an Adventure
Short Mama from Family of Shorts
Christina from Sugar Sweet Thoughts
Dawn from Must Love Tots
Jennifer from Crazy Shenanigans
Tattoos and Teething Rings
Marsie at Quite Contrary
Random Musings of my Life
Tonja at Smile, You've Got French's
Lola at Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost