6/02/2011

Camping Pictures

We had a great time camping this past weekend. It wasn't too hot or too cold.  A couple months ago I order all of us a "I'm a Happy Scamper" t-shirt.
Family Photo

Ozzy and Miss Princess
Little Vinnie

My mom's dog, Chloe. She's Vinnie's grandma. 

Our ride to the lawn mower tractor pull

Matt did not pull at the tractor pull.  He didn't want to break his lawn mower.  You should have seen some of these lawn mowers.  They were far from a regular lawn mower.  Going to the lawn mower pull was by far the most redneck thing I've ever done in my life.
Sunday after the lawn mower pull Matt and I were going to take a nap at around 7 p.m.  We woke up at midnight and then went back to bed.  We're old.
Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG lol your moms dog is too cute! And I am digging the chair in the pull alog lol

Michelle said...

So do these souped up lawn mowers actually still mow the lawn? That's hilarious!

Macey said...

The lawn mower picture cracks me up!!
And you're all Happy Scampers, huh? That's adorable!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha, I love that last photo of you being pulled by the lawn mower! It sounds like it was from a scene out of the movie The Prince and Me.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, the pups are killing me with their cuteness! I'm glad that the weather was nice for your camping trip and it was a good weekend. The pic of you being pulled is hilarious. You look like a tractor queen on her throne ;-)

shortmama said...

The pic with the lawnmower is hilarious!

Impulsive Addict said...

You know I'm a sucker for photos. I feel very stalkerish in this way.

I love all the pics! Your precious doggies are adorable!

There's a song that goes with the last picture. I think it's called "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" but I'm not for sure since I don't listen to much country.

I hope you're enjoying your weekend! =)

Newlywed and Deployed said...

Awww love your pictures and those t-shirts are so cute! Sounds like a fun time :)

Unknown said...

It's that time of year again, YAY! I love how the dogs are having a blast too :)