Over the last month or so I have received a couple of new awards. I apologize if someone gave me one and I'm missing it here. My mental notes are not always 100% reliable.
This first one comes from Katie at the Adventures of Katie and Josh. I love Katie's blog. If you don't follow her you should definitely go check it out.
For this one I am to simply pass it along to seven other beautiful blogs.
So in no particular order:
1. Whitney @ Everything Happens for a Reason
2. Nicole @ Flip Flops and Combat Boots
3. Mrs S. @ The Adventures of Mr. Superman and Mrs. S.
4. Ines @ The Few, The Proud, The Wife
5. Kate @ Sometimes Life is Messy
6. L.C. @ Faith & Deployments
7. Jessica @ Learning As We Go
This award also came from Katie.
The rule for this one is to pass it along to at least five other blogs and explain why.
1. Missy @ Everything But the Kitchen Sink because I think she fell off the face of the blogosphere and I miss her.
2. Rose @ Desert Rose Moments also because she has disappeared and I miss her.
3. Mrs.B @ FromOurPlaceToYours because she once called me "young" and "inspiring".
4. Random Musings of My Life because she is one of the most generous, thoughtful bloggers I follow.
5. Shayla @ Sunshine and Sprinkles because she always leaves comments that make me smile.
I received this award from Inis at The Few, The Proud, The Wife and from L.C. at Faith & Deployments.
For this one, I am supposed to share 7 things about myself.
1. I am in love with our pool.
2. I'm not really a "people person".
3. I'm loving my online class.
4. I don't care about using commas correctly or at all in my blog.
5. Word verification annoys me.
6. My eyes are blue but the right one is about 1/3 green.
7. Our camper might be the best investment we've made.
And the pass it along to 15 other blogs. Yeah, I'm too lazy for 15. How about 5?
1. Jessie @ What You Wish For
2. Jordan @ Southern Hospitality
3. Frugalista @ Frugalista Getting Married
4. A Lady in Waiting @ A True Long Distance Relationship
5. Alicia @ The "D" Word
Thank you all for the awards!
Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great week!