The rules for this one are simple; just share 5 things you are obsessed with, and then pass the award on to five of the most fabulous blogs you read!
So here are five things I am obsessed with:
1. Reality TV... there I admitted it. Matt hates it. My favorites right now are Survivor, America's Next Top Model, The Real World/Road Rules Challenge, Pawn Stars, and any kind of cop reality show.
2. Making Lists... I am also obsessed with making lists. I always have a list on the fridge of grocery items we need. I have a list for school stuff I need to do. I have a list for stuff that needs done around our house. I make lists at work. I have a little post-it note gadget on the desktop of my laptop and I make lists on it. And I probably even make lists in my sleep.
3. School... I'm probably obsessed with school. More specifically right now I am obsessed with figuring out which classes to take next semester. I think this is because when I got out of high school, I went to a four year college (used to be in the top ten of party schools in the US) and failed miserably. I failed because I spent more time at the bars and house parties than on campus. Oh well... you live and you learn. I just want to prove to myself and everyone else that I can do it.
4. Texas Country music... Before around three years ago, I despised country music. I still don't like a lot of it. But I love love love Texas Country. Its more like southern rock. My favorites are Cross Canadian Ragweed, Reckless Kelly, Whiskey Myers, and Back Porch Mary.
5. Bingo... Well not yet but I have a feeling I'm about to be. Matt and I went to bingo once with his friends when he was home on R & R about 2 years ago. His friends get t-shirts made. I can't remember exactly what they say but I know they say O 69 on the back. We were invited to join their crew this fall/winter. I have to decide on a Bingo Nickname by tomorrow. Bingo is at the KC Hall and they serve adult beverages their so it can get pretty interesting.
Now to passing this along. I didn't pass this along to anyone who has already received this award. I wanted to pass it along to bloggers that "do the award thing" and haven't received this one.
So in no particular order, I am passing this along to:
Marsie at Quite Contrary I just started following her blog but she seems super sweet.