The first 6 months of this pregnancy have been a breeze. I was not sick one time. Yeah, my boobs hurt a little and rolling over got a little harder each day. But, for the most part, things were good.
The last week I've started falling apart.
* My back hurts constantly.
* I wake up with leg cramps.
* I can't breath that well.
* I found a stretch mark.
* Heartburn (It's easily defeated with Tums though. So, not too annoying.)
* My feet hurt.
And last but not least,
* I have to go back for round 2 of glucose testing tomorrow. My blood sugar was high.
If I have to give up cookies and cereal, things will go down hill quick.
But it will all be worth it when we get to hold our sweet baby girl.