2/29/2012

Button's Blankies

Mom and I have been busy making blankies for little Button.  She will not have to worry about getting cold.

This one is the theme of her room.  It's called Merry Meadows. This blanket was hand quilted by Button's Grandma.


We are also making another quilt that will be more of a patchwork quilt.  One of the materials in it will be the material that is on the back of this quilt.  The material on the back of this one is also what we used for the curtains.  Mom hasn't started it yet but I'm excited to see what it will look like.


And then there is Button's flannel blankie collection.  This one is the same theme as her room.  And of course she'll need two tag blankets to match.


This one is a bird print.  The are sort of the same as the birds in the other two.  And she'll have a tag blanket to match.


This one is for when she goes places with daddy.  Daddy likes John Deere so I'm sure Button will too.


She'll have to have a puppy blankie too.


And of course an "I love Mommy. I love Daddy" blankie.


And some fireflies with a matching tag blanket.


She also has a couple of blankies over at Grandma's house for when she is over there.

And a tag blanket for when her daddy goes to drill.


Then we made some matching burp clothes.  I mean what little girl doesn't need a burp cloth to match her blankies?


This is her cloth book collection that her Grandma made for her.  She also has a book that matches the theme of her room.



Spoiled? Yeah, probably.

To check out any of my mom's other blankets or tag blankets click here.

10 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I really had to laugh at the tag blanket... it reminded me of my nephew Alec when he was a baby. He was so in love with tags on everything!!! SO this blanket is a great great idea. Your themes are SO cute!

Macey said...

Yeah, so I kinda wish I was Button.

Impulsive Addict said...

HOLY SHIZ! Button is one very lucky little girl. And shut up! She made BOOKS??? Emma needs one of those.

ROXY said...

Cute. I wish I was creative and crafty like you.

AiringMyLaundry said...

So precious!! Love them all.

Megan said...

Those are all really cute! That little baby is going to have so much love and spoiledness (is that even a word?) she wont know what todo!

Brittney said...

These are so adorable! :) I love the first one!

Mrs. Match said...

awww look at those sweet blankets! They are adorable. Ahhh I can't wait to find out what we're having so I can get some blankets for little Roo.

Random Musings said...

What is a tag blanket? What is it for? So strange I know but in my defense I do not have children... ; )

Mrs. F said...

Wow, Grandma Button is talented!! What a cute quilt!