It's once again time for "Facebook Funnies." Post all the weird, unusual, creepy, or funny statuses that make you go hmmmm! and then link back to here. Just don't use anyone's name, address, school, ect.
Feel free to grab the button.
Here we go...
- It's one of those days that you want to make a tinfoil Viking helmet, stand in the corner with a broken broomstick and threaten everyone in a bad German accent.
Hmmm... I've never wanted to do that exactly. I'm having a hard time even making a mental image of this.
- lets see here....i agreed to meet you to talk....we are sitting at denny's eating and you say i slept with you.....so I DECKED YOU IN THE FACE!!!!sorry but you had it coming!!!!think about that....
Well how about that for putting it all out there.
- Sometimes I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer, It's driven me before and seems to have a vague, haunting mass appeal, But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel. Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be here with open arms and open eyes.
Fun fact... this is the first song I ever learned to play from beginning to end. It's an Incubus song.
- so I told this guy, if you ever touch me there again imma call the cops.....
The odd thing about this one is it was posted by a guy.
- I wanna see everybody with cats for profile pics, for lupus or some shit
I like when people make fun of all the dumb following along crap.
Here's a thought to ponder, why is that snow scrapers never work but a credit card or gift card works great? Why don't they make scrapers out of credit cards?
That's actually a great question.
- Is NOT the guy your momma warned you about. Your momma didn't have this much imagination!
No wonder this guy is single.
- Neil Diamond was inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame. Did I miss something? Alice Cooper okay but Neil Diamond? Maybe they need a light rock hall of fame.
I saved the best for last for you:
Corporate America, Insurance companies, and Third Party Insurance Claims Department and all you other run-around jerks: here's a little Christmas jingle from me to you (to the tune of Jingle bells): Kiss myyyyy @ass, kiss my @ss, kiss my naked @ass. Pee on you and poo poo too and have a crappy day! hey!
How's that for some Christmas spirit. Bahaha.
Now it your turn! Post your statutes, link up, and come back to see the other.