11/20/2008

I am a soldier's wife

A Military Wife's Creed

I am an American Soldier's Wife!
I keep the team at home together for you
I serve my Soldier in Army ways
and do what is expected of me on the home front.
I will always keep my mission of a loving home
for when you return and longer.
I will NEVER quit or leave or lose our love for each other.
I will knowingly take your responsibilities on as if you are here yourself.
I will take myself to the heights you have taken me and not fall.
I am an expert as your wife and I am a professional at taking care of your home while you are away.
I stand ready for any and all situations which may arise.
I am the guardian of my husbands home and love...
I am an American Soldier's Wife!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Christina said...

You make a wonderful Military Wife!