First, Becca gave me the award and then Roxy gave it to me. They each have a beautiful baby girl that is about the same age as Aubri. If you don't follow their blogs already, go check them out.
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- What is your favorite quote? I can tell you my least favorite quote. It's, "It is what it is." No joke. Everything is what it is.
- What is the first thing you notice about people? This may sound weird but eyebrows. I don't know why.
- If you could live in any era of history, when would it be and why? I love 70s music. So, I'm going to go with the 70s.
- What motivates you to exercise? What motivates me to exercise is that I don't want to be the fat bridesmaid in my brother's upcoming wedding.
- What grown up job did you want, when you were a kid? I believe I wanted to be a math teacher.
- Did you ever want to change your name? If so, to what? I'm sure I did want to change it but I can't recall what to.
- What single dish do you cook well? I'm going to go with potato soup.
- Where were you in life 5 years ago? Five years ago, Matt was deployed and we had just gotten engaged.
- What makes a house a home? Family :)
- What is something you have always wanted to try? I want to try Zumba but I'm afraid I'll make a fool of myself.
- Which junk food is your weakness? Chocolate chip cooks and peanut M & M's.
- Where do you live? We live in central Illinois.
- Do you want to be living there? Why or why not? Yes and no. We are actually trying to sell our house and move to a town closer to where we both work and where our families are from.
- What is your occupation? My title is Accounts Receivable Specialist.
- Is it your dream job? I like my job. I'd love it if I made more money.
- What is your favorite food? I'm on a low carb diet. So, anything with carbs sounds good right now.
- What types of food are you afraid to try? Sushi. Really any seafood besides fish and shrimp.
- What are your hobbies? Spending as much time with Aubri as I can, in addition to working and going to school.
- Do you like to workout? Why or why not? Like, no. I do it though.
- What is your favorite type of workout? Well, I have a gazelle. I wouldn't say I really like it. Matt said I could get a treadmill.
- What are your goals for this year? Lose about 40 pounds, finish my first school related micro-goal, try to relax more.
- What does your typical day consist of? Wake up, get ready, take Aubri to Mom's, mess around there until I absolutely have to go to work, work, go to Mom's for lunch and see my baby, work, go home, eat supper, play with Aubri, work out (maybe), rock Aubri to sleep, put her to bed, and then go to sleep.
Thank you both for passing this award along to me!
If you are reading this, consider yourself a recipient of this award.
Hope you are all having a great week!