- The hubby didn't end up going to WLC (Army training). He hurt his back the week before. He's not sure how. He ended up having an epidural and wasn't able to go. We were glad to have him stay home. But my ears hurt from all the whining.
- After a couple of months of extending contracts, crossing our T's and dotting our I's or i's, we were able to transfer what is left of Matt's GI bill to Aubria. He has 26 months remaining. Divide that by 9 months per school year and she has almost 3 years of benefits to use. Tuition. Room and board. Books. I am elated that we have one less thing to worry about.
- Speaking of the little tornado, Aubri will be a year old at the end of this month. I will do a better update on her then. But for now, she can wave bye, give kisses, give high fives, and is showing interest in potty training. She has a potty chair. We put her on it when she wakes up and sometimes between naps/sleeping. She has done great. She prefers to poop on it rather than in her diaper. But, we are not forcing it. She crawls like a champ and will eat just about anything.
- I've been slacking a little on the dieting but I'm hoping to get my butt back in gear now that Easter is over. I'm down to pre-pregnant weight. And have lost a total of 15 pounds.
- We put our house on the market. So far, we have two Looky Lou's. We take that as a good sign. However, the town we are wanting to move to has nothing we are interested in.
- Baseball season has started. Here is a picture from "family fun time."
That's about all I have for today. Sorry for the lack of posting and commenting. I'm going to try harder.
Hope you all have a great week!