12/19/2011

For your viewing pleasure

Matt and I went to the doctor Friday afternoon.  We got to hear the heart beating.  It's such a relief every time I hear it.  The sonogram is set to happen Thursday.  

You can still do the poll thingamajigger over there. ---->

There have been several people that have been slightly obsessed with seeing pictures of my belly. There is not now, nor will there ever be, pictures of me, pregnant or not, with my bear stomach showing.  Sorry. 

The Christmas rat race started for us Saturday.  We went to my Grandparent's Saturday and Matt's Grandparents Sunday.


The first picture comes to you from my Grandpa and Grandma's house.  I had thought that my belly was finally bigger than Matt's.  But looking at this picture, it's hard to say for sure.  I'm pretty sure we were both pushing our belly's out.


And here is a more, somewhat normal picture.

Today, I am 20 weeks pregnant and Baby Button is celebrating by doing flip flops in my tummy. 

I absolutely can not wait to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl.  I haven't bought a thing because I wanted to wait until we found out.  Seriously.

Hope you are all having a great week!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so flippin cute!!!

Macey said...

HOW CUTE!!!! And, seriously, as long as your boobs are bigger than his...I think you'll be okay. ;)

CeCe said...

Glad the pregnancy is coming along smoothly. The anticipation of finding out the sex must be excruciating!!

Unknown said...

Awe, love it! I remember Baby "G" being super active when I hit 20 weeks so sounds about right! Wait until little Button kicks you super hard to where it makes you squeal;p Can't wait to find out what you're having!

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful! I'm excited to know if the baby is a boy or a girl!

Impulsive Addict said...

I'm on my deathbed today so when I saw your email, I decided I needed to see it. Therefore, I'm blogging from my phone and it's not fun but I did it for you!

Thank you for the belly shot! Look how cute you are!!! I'm excited for Thursday!!! I know you are too!!

Nicole said...

you look GREAT! gosh, 20 weeks already!