5/05/2011

Checked out

I've been a busy gal lately.  I worked both last Friday and Saturday at the V.  I made more there in two days than I do in my real job in 4 days.  And I got to work with one of my best good friends Saturday night because there was a party in the banquet room.  So between work, homework, and housework things have been pretty hectic for the last week.

I have officially "check out" mentally this semester.  I have one week and three finals to take.  But, I'm done.  Mentally anyway.

I have to get a 26% on my Business Law final to get an A in the class.  The teacher caters to the immature 18 year-olds in my class that only like to show up on test days.  The lowest grade I have gotten on a test is a 109%.  The final is a take home final.  I'm not reading the chapters.  I'm not sprucing up my study guides.  I'm going to wing it.

I need a 55% on my Managerial Accounting final to get an A in that class.  It's an online class so obviously I can use my book on that one.  I may study a little or not.

In my typing-letters-to-imaginary-people class, I think I need to just show up to get an A.  Or get like a 10% or something.

So, therefore, I'm done.  No more reading chapters upon chapters of contract law.  No more figuring cost of goods sold.  And certainly no more writing pretend letters.

I'll have a until a month from tomorrow to rejuvenate my brain before the summer semester starts.  I'm taking an Excel class this summer.  I love Excel.  I excel in Excel.

Hope you all have a great weekend!  I'll be working.  I figure I might as well do it while I still can.

6 comments:

CeCe said...

Sounds like you are an A++++ student. Having a class with immature 18 y/o can have it's advantages then. I have a love hate relationship with excel!

Macey said...

Yay!!! Summers coming, you're super smart and you can be done with it now! :)
I hate school. HATE.

Michelle said...

I love that you figure out what percent you need to get on the final to get an A in the class. I loved doing that!

Unknown said...

Ha ha that is awesome!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

It sounds like you're in good shape though to be at a time to check out. You've done really well in classes!

Unknown said...

Wow, you are in awesome shape to have a nice relaxing end of the semester. Enjoy the freedom from all your hard work :-)